Returns & Exchanges
All jewellery pieces are made to order and cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind.
As each piece is handcrafted and designed I trust you will understand there may be slight irregularities and are not a reason for dissatisfaction.
If you are unsure about something, please contact me prior to purchasing.
To minimise any misconceptions please check and re-check the measurements provided on my listings with your measurements. If you are unsure of your size please refer to the Size Guide below, however, the best way to know your size is to be measured by a local jeweller.
Custom made orders cannot be exchanged or returned, this includes made to order rings.
Susan Strong Jewellery does not offer cancellations on purchases.
Exchanges are accepted for unused and undamaged products ONLY, with the following conditions:
- Contact Susan Strong Jewellery within 3 days of receiving your item and provide the reason for the exchange request
- Once the exchange request has been confirmed by Susan Strong Jewellery instructions will be provided on how to return your parcel
- Items must be returned within 7 days
- You will be issued with a store credit for the price of the item excluding shipping costs
- Store credits cannot be used for custom made items.
- It is the buyers responsibility to pay for return shipping and to make sure the item is returned safely
- Items need to arrive in their original condition, with their original packaging and a padded envelope or a small box with bubble wrap
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- You will need to provide tracking details as a missing package will not qualify for an exchange.